Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters is the longest established coach operator in Cairns. Locally owned and operated by the Woodward Family, its modern fleet of coaches offer full day Cairns tour programs that explore the wonders the region has to offer. Destinations include Kuranda, with Kuranda Scenic Railway, Skyrail, Rainforestation Nature Park and Australian Butterfly Sanctuary and includes Cape Tribulation and the Daintree. The friendly, knowledgeable and experienced driver guides, provide a full and informative commentary on local environs and scenic Tropical North Queensland.
Cape Tribulation Tour, Daintree & Wildlife with Breakfast with the Birds
-Scenic Coastal Drive
-Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas including Breakfast with the Birds
-Cable Driven Ferry
-Cape Tribulation Beach
-Guided Rainforest Walk
-Daintree River Cruise
This Cairns City Tour upgrade includes Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome before your afternoon City tour.
You make your own way to Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome which is located on top of The Reef Hotel CasinoCairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the city centre. Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty, on 65 elements of crossings and ziplines.
- Mid- ZOOM: An easier level of difficulty, for your initiation. With tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo net and swings.
- Hi-ZOOM: At a greater level of difficulty for the more adventurous, consisting of more complex crossings and 3 zip lines – one of which takes you directly over Goliath the croc!
- PowerJump: An enthralling freefall adventure with a 13 metre drop.
- Dome-Climb: Walk along an external platform with spectacular views of the city, the sea, and surrounding landscapes.
- Widllife Dome daily shows and presentations, with free-flying birds and free-roaming animals.
Cairns City Highlights with Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the city center. Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty, on 65 elements of crossings and zip lines.
Explore Cairns CBD
St. Monica’s Cathedral – Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the world’s largest themed stained glass windows.
Afternoon Tea – Includes fresh scones from the oven, choice of locally grown tea, coffee or hot chocolate at a local café.
Flecker Botanic Gardens – Guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renowned for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants.
Stunning Lookouts – Cairns’ best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
Barron Falls – Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
Palm Cove – Simply stunning as you stroll along the jetty or beach.