If you only experience the Great Barrier Reef once you will want to see it at its best with Reef Magic Cruises. Outer reef locations such as Marine World are visited by those guests wanting superior coral quality, colour and overall diversity of reef life. Clear ocean waters, high coral densities and less sediment, result in maximum water clarity and underwater visibility.
Reef Magic Cruises operate day trips direct from Cairns to the Marine World activity platform located on the outer Great Barrier Reef. Join us for the day and Experience The Magic for yourself.
Included in your day:
- 90 minute transfer on a spacious fast catamaran
- 5 hours at the Marine World reef activity platform
- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices in adult/child sizes
- On board Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Semi-Submersible & Glass Bottom tours with interactive commentary - Fish feeding and identification session with our Marine Biologist
- Underwater Observatory
- Use of Sundeck, Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
- Morning/Afternoon Tea plus a full hot/cold buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- Tea/Coffee and drinking water is available free of charge throughout the day
- Access to reference materials on the reef
- FREE lycra or wet suit hire for all IMPORTANT: Taxes and levies of $7pp are payable direct to Reef Magic upon check-in.